One of the best things you can do to keep yourself looking young is to feed your body the right nutrients and eliminate inflammation causing foods. Sugar and grains are your enemy in the war against weight loss and aging. This is my ultimate favorite breakfast! For me, cutting out my morning oatmeal with brown sugar was hard at first until I discovered the amazing tastes you can create with natural and sugar free ingredients. The ingredients in my grain-free granola recipe are super high in omega fats, nutrient dense and provide a satisfying crunch with natural sweetness. Mix yourself up a batch, it will be your favorite too 🙂
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup caoca nibs
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 cup grassfed plain greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Ultimate Rich Chocolate ProFIT
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Eat cold or warm with extra whole cream on top and serve with berries for extra anti-oxidants.