- 4 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon skim milk
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 large slices strawberries or blueberries
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 2 large slices 100% whole wheat bread
- 1 scoop Creamy Vanilla Ultimate ProFIT® (optional)
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese until smooth. Add to a medium bowl
- Add ProFIT® (optional) and raisins to medium bowl
- In another bowl , whisk together the egg whites , cinnamon , agave , and milk.
- Place oats on a plate.
- Heat skillet to medium heat.
- Fold each slice of bread into a pocket . Fill each slice with half the cottage cheese mixture.
- Dip the folded stuffed bread into the egg mixture ,then coat with oats.
- Cook until golden brown. Approximately 3 min. on each side. Garnish with berries and equal.