- 1 Apple
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of organic, grass-fed butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened Heavy Whipping cream
- Peel the apple and slice in to thin slices.
- Put apple slices in a skillet, add lemon juice, cinnamon and butter and cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until apple is soft. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile whip the heavy whipping cream using a mixer or can do by hand to make whipped cream.
- Put apples in a bowl and top with a dollop of whip cream