- 6 cups of organic chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 4 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped thyme
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 5 whole peppercorns
- Heat stock, salt, pumpkin, thyme, garlic and peppercorns. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes not covered.
- Puree the soup using a soup blender or regular blender.
- Bring the blended soup to a boil again. Then reduce heat and simmer for another 30 minutes not covered.
- Mix in the heavy cream. Pout into soup bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.