- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 oz turkey breast, cooked
- ½ pink grapefruit peeled and sectioned
- ½ orange peeled and sectioned
Poppy seed dressing:
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- In a screw-top jar, combine orange juice, oil, honey, poppy seeds, salts, and dry mustard
- Cover and shake well.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Add turkey, grapefruit sections, and orange sections.
- Add dressing and sliced almonds