- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries
- 5 large eggs, separate whites and yolks (only use 3 yolks)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat and add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of berries (your choice of berries listed above). Simmer berries until liquified.
- While berries are cooking mix the yokes with a fork and add cinnamon.
- Separately mix the egg whites with a mixer until fluffy. Gently mix in the yoke and cinnamon and put over the berry mixture. Leave on stove for 2 minutes on low heat. Then put in oven for 10 minutes.
- After you take out of oven flip the berry cake so the berry is upside and enjoy this sweet dish.